Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Too Cute Tuesday

As I scout offenders, there are several gems amongst the Riff Raff.

Today's feature is just too cute. The house is quaint, the lawn is well maintained, the landscaping is tastefully done.




The day I acquire a yard, I want nice plush grass, just like this, neat landscaping, and no Riff Raff in sight. There is one small suggestion, remove those pink flowers on the bottom right. Other than that, nice yard.


What plush green grass there
landscaping for a princess
Two thumbs up for you


10 comments:

Melody said...

Beautiful house. I wish my I had lush green grass like that. :( Thanks for posting a non-offender. It's nice to get a little inspiration.

Adei von K said...

that is truly a model house! that lawn is amazing

Jameil said...

that grass is fab!!

Sissy said...

Beautiful lawn, simple and tasteful.

Sharon shares said...

You gave me a thumbs up for my curb appeal, but I must say, my lawn would not qualify to be in the same sub-division with this beautiful lawn. Won't somebody please give their lawn caretaker my address.

BEAUTIFUL AND SPLENDID!!!!

Luke Cage said...

Man! That lawn looks like a rug. Look at the sheen in that thing.. geez!

EastPAWZ said...

Wow nice page here. This house looks so comfortable, and yes the grass is amazing. None of that yellow and bald spots u see on allot of lawns, so they must have spent a pretty penny to keep it looking nice.
I would love to have a place out of the city and see a yard and green grass again again lol.
Nice Detective Work there. :()

The Brown Blogger said...

Damn them and their manicured lawn!

Jazzy said...

lol...I see you share my love for looking at homes!

Jazzy said...

PS: The lawn doesn't look real though...is that a grass carpet?